Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

aryan77.bnb and
I think this is a very good solution for the security and reliability of domains, and that the project has a great future
design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis**
good experience in testing, nodes and advertising… Amazing experience with space I’d :rocket::fire:

my space is : lunars.bnb

space ID is the future

testnet

toman.bnb / jacki.arb

I will Read every Proposal info and then will Vote for it.
best time to participation…

phát1123.bnb

Airlines from Egypt with SpaceID
See you in moon

It’s thefuckboy.bnb :fu::fu::fu:

[quote=“system, post:1, topic:18150”]
T
[/quote] Delegate Application T

All ready replied bt till now it not verified

• hongkhau.arb
  • I like the idea for SPACE ID DAO. love the decentralization, transparency and simplicity for interacting.
  • Be active and introduce the project to people in crypto space
  • since 2020 in crypto - retail researcher
  • algomint.bnb
  • A positive step towards growth of project
  • By holding and voting
  • Just an Explorer and joining new platforms

basilpaul.bnb

Decentralisation, transparency, simplicity for interacting

As an ambassador and contributor, I can assist the community by answering their questions, providing feedback, and raising any issues related to Space ID.

• I’m am Si. My domain is sibuoi.bnb.
  • DAO will help SpaceID community more and more expanded, the tokenomic will be more transparent.
  • I will help new people understanding about SpaceID project.
  • I’m a crypto researcher.

kkashi.bnb

Will contribute by holding crypto token

Testing,data analysis

Trading, Research

• My Space ID: dunglc.bnb
  • Space ID Dao: to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently. Participation, Publicity, Decentralization.
  • I’m a 2 years experience trader, node validator.
  • Your .bnb / .arb name: - radium.arb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: - In terms of suggestions, I believe there can be more emphasis on education and outreach to ensure that the principles and benefits of decentralized systems are widely understood. We need to create more interactive and informative materials that can help educate people about the potential of Web3 and how they can get involved in projects within the DAO
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: - Contributing in comunities by helping them
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: - Contributing in comunities by helping them
1 Like

• doctord.bnb
• SPACE ID DAO will help the project
to be transparent, fair, objective and to have
a common voice of the participants of this
DAO community
• By voting in important proposals, helping
others of this community, donating some
fund. There should be an essential and
unique use case of SID and $ID, so that they
have a high value and demand
• web3 has a great future which is amazing, I
think. Well I am still a learner in web3 and a
little tester of web3 tools. And I have
participated in some high-quality web3
projects

1 Like

Your .bnb / .arb name: hoaphatvietnam.bnb
I understand that the SPACE ID DAO’s mission is to create a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, and that the hoaphatvietnam.bnb domain is a part of this system. By using the hoaphatvietnam.bnb domain, we can ensure a secure and decentralized record of ownership for domain names, protecting them from unauthorized transfers and disputes.
I propose to contribute to the promotion and adoption of the hoaphatvietnam.bnb domain, as well as provide feedback on ways to improve the platform and its user experience. Additionally, I would like to assist with outreach efforts to bring more users and developers to the SPACE ID community.
I have experience in web3 development and have worked on various blockchain-based projects. My skills include proficiency in programming languages such as Solidity, as well as a strong understanding of smart contracts, decentralized applications, and blockchain technology in general.

*Your .bnb / .arb name: dongtamlongan.bnb
The SPACE ID DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization that aims to create a global domain name service on the blockchain. Its purpose is to provide a secure and censorship-resistant platform for registering and managing domain names.
I would like to contribute to the SPACE ID community by actively participating in discussions and sharing my knowledge and skills in the blockchain and domain name industries. I am also interested in exploring potential partnership opportunities and contributing to any improvement proposals that could enhance the platform’s functionality and user experience.
I have a strong background in web3 technologies, particularly in smart contract development and decentralized application (dApp) design. I believe that my expertise in these areas can be applied to the SPACE ID DAO by helping to develop and improve its technical infrastructure, as well as contributing to the creation of new dApps and tools that can enhance the platform’s functionality and usability.

• my .bnb name: hongvan.bnb

The SPACE ID DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization that is building a global domain name service on the blockchain. It aims to create a censorship-resistant and secure platform for registering and managing domain names. The ultimate goal is to make the internet more decentralized and democratized by providing a decentralized alternative to the traditional domain name system.
I see myself contributing to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge and expertise in blockchain and domain name systems. I am particularly interested in exploring potential use cases and applications for the SPACE ID platform beyond its core functionalities. I am also open to contributing to any improvement proposals that could enhance the platform’s technical infrastructure and user experience.
I have extensive experience in web3 technologies, particularly in smart contract development and decentralized application design. I believe that my expertise in these areas can be applied to the SPACE ID DAO by helping to develop and improve its technical infrastructure. I am also interested in exploring potential partnership opportunities and contributing to the creation of new dApps and tools that can enhance the platform’s functionality and usability.

1. .bnb name: meyeu.bnb
  2. The SPACE ID DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization building a global domain name service on the blockchain.
  3. I can contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge and expertise in blockchain and exploring potential use cases and applications for the platform.
  4. I have extensive experience in web3 technologies, particularly in smart contract development and decentralized application design.
  • chayeu.bnb
  • The goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized domain name service on the blockchain.
  • I would contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge and skills in blockchain and collaborating with other members on improving the platform.
  • I have experience in web3 technologies, including smart contract development and decentralized application design.