Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

askdrop.bnb

Space ID’s goal is to add value to its users and partners and emerge as a comprehensive and innovative solution in the domain management space in web3. By following its roadmap, the project strives for leadership in the web3 industry, which entails creating a more efficient and accessible future for blockchain technology.
It is hoped that spaceid can generate more rich community ecology and incentive systems to increase community cohesion.
I have rich experience in web3 projects, main network node deployment and testing, and large-scale automated operation and maintenance experience

• metoyou.bnb
  • it is an open way to make people connected and grow projects together
  • I will help calling, voting and helping the projects and community
  • community engagement skill, analyzing and planning skill

krishanoe3.arb
akki07.bnb
akki007.bnb
Space Id has a great future
I think it’s on the right track
Help with voting and community support
achievements, testnet
-Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: testnet project

leminhtinh.bnb
leminhtinh.arb
Marketing
testnet

yaho0.bnb
I am in space id project from its beginning. Tested all functions, tweets about project , still i am in project … to want to know more about the project
Crypto experience - i am in crypto since 2020 . I am a trader and nft lover , learning solidity program to become a blockchain devoleper…

1 Like

:herb: Great :slight_smile: [quote=“system, post:1, topic:18150, full:true”]
Continuing the discussion from Delegate Application Template (Part 1) - #10146 by mv.shishkov1987.

Previous discussions:

:herb: :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. binancepayid.bnb
  2. The purpose of the project is the cohesion of people and the unification of their interests to obtain a result
  3. Promotion of the project, attraction of new masses of people - interested in this topic. Community manager, teamwork, cryptanalysis - economics and use of the token, its implementation in the future
  4. More than two years of working with the community, there are patterns for implementing the use of the token, project analysis, research, correction of deficiencies

p.s. I take an active part in various testnets and projects

1 Like

heisenberg157.bnb

I like this space and community
Goodluck everyone

1 Like

fomo-boy.arb

Hello everyone, fomo-boy here.
In my opinion the project is the most democratic side in the blockchain industry and can avoid major scams.
I’m a crypto enthusiast and investor, I love testing, report feedbacks and help projects to improve.

1 Like
  1. long48.bnb
  2. My view: is completing the Web3 ecosystem in every aspect.
  3. Sharing knowledge with the community.
  4. Understanding overall picture of web3.

my space id is
avatis.bnb
raffle.arb

• modigliani.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO is a platform to help potential projects grow
  • What I can do to contribute is to help the community whenever and wherever they need
  • My skills include researching, analyzing, investing

nghiajames.bnb

Phân cấp, minh bạch, tương tác đơn giản

Với tư cách là đại sứ và cộng tác viên, tôi có thể hỗ trợ cộng đồng bằng cách trả lời các câu hỏi của họ, cung cấp phản hồi và nêu ra mọi vấn đề liên quan đến Space ID

marcosaccavino.arb
Space id has a great future
I will vote by community, comment
testnet

-timesnews.bnb

-I like the Space ID project. The Space ID DAO mission has a huge potential and it is revealed more and more every day. Could have a huge impact on blockchain development. After all, the purpose of the SPACE ID DAO mission is to unite people from different fields of activity and help in development in the development of new solutions in the WEB3 space

-I could help the community answer their questions, leave comments and raise important issues related to Space iD

-I have experience in social networks

nyctalgia.bnb

SPACE ID DAO is a bridge to enter the objectivity of the Web 3 world using the powerful Smart Chain network. Surrender to this great wave.

siyamak.bnb
siyamak.arb
siyamak.eth

• siyamak.bnb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • im programmer
  • testnets, ambassador

My Space ID: thanhan.bnb

Space ID Dao: to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.

Decentralization, Participation, Publicity

I’m a 2 years experience invest and researcher

80226.bnb
hi guys
I have a bnb domain and a Yarab domain and I want to buy an eth domain as well

achanpi0666.bnb

I should have joined as soon as possible! It was a close call…!
Don’t miss it!