Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

gamevip.bnb
Become like SPACEX on blockchain
Community building

2 years in cryptocurrency.

1 Like

tyrbosnickers.arb turbosnikers.bnb
DAO - it sounds very loud already and your goals are simply huge and I think we will reach great heights!
well, for my part, I will promote you in terms of advertising! In terms of improvement, it would be nice to register for the network arbiter, it is new and I think there will be a lot of people there
my experience in the web3 world is average

1 Like

Your maxkorzh.bnb / arbita.arb

I really liked the goal and I think it’s important to achieve in our web3 community! In general, the goal of SPACE ID DAO is an exclusive and secure identification system for users worldwide.

I would like to see as many AMA sessions and conferences as possible and I would really like to observe the project representatives in Offline.

I have a Twitter account on Web3 and a lot of fun and interesting people follow me. I share my opinion on projects and also attend various events! Twitter: @eeVersalez

3 Likes

rommel.bnb
building and improving a better naming service
I could help people understand the project and teach them how to use it
3 month active using web3

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Delegate Application Template (Part 2).

Please use this post to submit your application - Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

We have reached a maximum cap of replies.

97 Likes
  1. tuongvy.bnb
  2. High security, ensuring transparency in the blockchain community
  3. I will do my best to share SPACE ID DAO’s messages to the community in the most effective way.
  4. Experience of web2 to web3 projects.
27 Likes

satoshibtc.bnb

spaceID DAO is necessary to drive our community to the bigger level, helps to adopt the rest of the world into crypto/wed3 experience.
By voting/ giving feedback and ideas in spaceID DAO, heading to our goal is to become number one in new web3 experience with domain names.
I have been participating in multichain’s domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most excited place. I am an investor and have a strong vision on domain name market.

10 Likes
  1. giangs2.bnb
  2. Using blockchain and other web3, privacy and security are very high, giving the community a fair playing field to create a common voice.
  3. For me SPACE ID DAO is a project to support information as well as answer all questions in the community, Let’s share the messages that SPACE ID DAO wants to convey to the community widely
  4. Have done projects from web3
8 Likes

limby.bnb
In the future, I think SPACE ID will continue to grow and perfect its goal of becoming a leading global distributed name service network. The 2.0 upgrade brings SPACE ID closer to that goal. SPACE ID 2.0 not only brings a new platform, but also creates a new wave for other domain projects. With new features such as discovery, registration, trading and management, as well as combining multiple chain domains allow SPACE ID to attract a large number of users. This further strengthens SPACE ID’s position in the field of identifiers for Web3.

10 Likes

Domain :nikey.arb
strong community development
get token as master code to pay instead of using bnb
I’ve always wanted to learn in the web3

4 Likes

1)marik2903.bnb
2)In my opinion, the main goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a community to develop the internal Space ID system and make joint decisions for its development
3)The most important thing, in my opinion, is teamwork, and it will be necessary for our organized community to make decisions to come up with ideas and implement them, of course there will be mistakes, but we will learn from them and, of course, try to buy them at least
4)I have skills in testnets, smart contracts, decentralized finance (DeFi).
I have an understanding of blockchains and their principles

5 Likes

Your .bnb/.arb name: phuthuyhy.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO: Decentralisation, transparency, simplicity for interacting
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering: I am a tester, my main job is to detect bugs and bugs, I will join and contribute to the operation. string onion
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: I have been working as a freelancer for about 5~6 years

6 Likes
  • my id: 18pls.bnb
    1/ The overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is both ambitious and necessary. Decentralizing the space industry and democratizing access to innovation and resources is critical to realizing a sustainable and equitable future in space. The DAO’s focus on leveraging blockchain technology and decentralized governance to achieve these goals is a unique and innovative approach, and I am excited to be a part of this community.

2/ I can make a valuable contribution to the Space ID community through the following suggestions: Developing blockchain-based solutions to address key challenges in the space industry, such as resource management, satellite data sharing, and space debris mitigation. By leveraging the unique capabilities of blockchain technology, we can create new solutions that have the potential to transform the way we operate in space. Collaborating with other DAOs and decentralized organizations to create synergies and foster cross-sectoral innovation. By forging partnerships and alliances across different industries and domains, we can unlock new possibilities for space-related innovation and impact, and help to create a more vibrant and dynamic Web3 ecosystem. Mentoring and supporting space startups and entrepreneurs, particularly those from underrepresented and marginalized communities. By providing access to funding, resources, and mentorship, we can help to nurture the next generation of space innovators and leaders, and promote greater diversity and inclusion across the space industry.

3/ In terms of my experience and skills in the Web3 space, I have a strong background in blockchain technology and decentralized finance, and have worked on several high-profile projects in these areas. Additionally, I have experience in the space industry, having worked for leading space agencies and companies, and have a deep understanding of the technical, operational, and regulatory challenges facing the industry. I am also passionate about the potential of blockchain technology to transform the space industry, and believe that the SpaceID DAO represents a unique opportunity to drive greater innovation and progress in this exciting and rapidly evolving field.

8 Likes

Your .bnb / .arb name: phongtaitieu.bnb/ mellifluous.arb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
This is a great opportunity for ID holders to contribute and make their own decisions for our development. I really like the idea of ​​going through this two-step process: discussion and then voting. I fully support this process.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
I can help new members learn more about the project on Discord channels, write about the project on Twitter or Medium.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I have been participating in Testnet for many projects, still constantly learning about the Web3 world.

14 Likes

My SPACE ID is: aydada.bnb
What is your opinion on the common goal of SPACE ID DAO: towards the community
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposals you’re considering: improve highlights and get new creations.
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: just a member of the community

12 Likes
  1. dsilver001.bnb / skorea.arb

2. SPACE ID DAO is convenient and easy to use on Web3, and I’m looking forward to it a lot in the future.

3. So far, we haven’t been able to participate much, but if Spaceid is activated, it will help form a community with a lot of participation

4. Until now, ID generation and friend invitation are all, but many participation is expected in the future.

9 Likes

umbrelizchampion.arb
In my opinion, the goal is very worthy and I am sure that the project will succeed and everything will run smoothly.
I work well with beginners, it’s not hard for me to answer questions and explain to people what and how this project works
Actually experience is not the greatest, I participate in many airdrop and also worked as a moderator on some servers

5 Likes
  • Your .bnb / .arb name:
    johngosu1.arb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    I think the desire to overturn traditional economic models and create a new, fairer and more transparent system.

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
    I can contribute to the community by spreading their ideas and also test the system for possible faults.

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    I have basic skills in finding vulnerabilities in various sites and applications, which is an important cybersecurity competency. I also continue to study in this area for a year and a half to expand my skills and gain new knowledge.

6 Likes
  1. 223445.bnb / kimjisu.arb
  2. It will be the identity that expresses me in the crypto market.
  3. I am writing on blogs, telegrams, etc. It can provide quality writing only for SPACE ID.
  4. He has about a year and a half of experience in the crypto market. And recently, I am studying coding in an academic conference. I’m trying to walk down the road as a developer.
1 Like